Marketing Manager South Africa
About The Position
The Marketing Manager will drive marketing strategy and execution of all consumer and trade activities including branding, PR, online/offline advertising, guerrilla marketing, e-commerce, trade marketing and new product launches.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Timely and effective delivery of all marketing campaigns for the brand (including - internal communications, Lifestyle magazine, Social media, PR, e-platforms ie. website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, CSI support & Social committee support) within specified budgets to achieve business growth targets.
· Clearly define, implement and manage internal customer, external customer & service provider relationships to efficiently and effectively deliver campaigns and achieve strategic business targets.
· Events planning and management (conceptualising events, oversee plans and budgets and liaison with clients/suppliers).
· Manage the overall budget and spend for the Marketing department.
· A sole function - end to end and hands on management of the marketing field
· Work closely with sales manager
· Min 5 years’ experience of Brand, Marketing Management & Marketing Communication Management experience.
· Ability to work independently.
· Understanding of retail environment advantageous.
· Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous from respected university.
· Sound knowledge of the retail industry/environment.
· Ability to develop, execute and manage marketing plans.
· Ability to exact the best possible service levels and pricing from external partners.
· Good communication skills (oral and written).