IT project manager
About The Position
We are seeking an IT project manager to join the Global IT organization.
In this role, you will lead the planning and execution of multiple IT projects in Europe and ensure their delivery within defined time & budget to the customer's satisfaction.
Tasks of the IT project manager are:
- Leads and coordinates IT projects and ongoing activities. Works in parallel with Global HQ and EU sites.
- Initiates change management plans.
- Analyzes designs, configures, tests, and implements ERP and other IT systems, to meet business needs with minimal customization.
- Writes Functional Design Documents; well versed, with AIM documentation templates and standards.
- Provides timely, consistent and comprehensive application support to assigned ERP business areas and other applications, including troubleshooting user issues.
- Provide training and guidance in addition to troubleshooting, as appropriate.
- Works with all relevant interfaces and stakeholders to insure a smooth implementation.
The position will be located in Rijen, The Netherlands. For this position travelling is required for at least 50% of the time, mainly within Europe. Travelling will mostly be in connected periods of 1 – 2 weeks at a time.
- HBO level is required (Bachelor's degree), preferably in the field of IT, finance or business administration.
- Excellent level of English and German language is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with end-to-end lifecycle of ERP Project is required.
- Implementation experience with variety of IT applications: BI, E-Commerce, HR solutions, Knowledge management and MS Office is required.
- Hands on experience with procurement, order to cash, Inventory and finance modules is desirable.
- Experience in defining detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases, including performing gap analysis is desirable.
- PL/SQL hands on experience is desirable.
- Experience with Oracle-NetSuite will be considered as advantage.